Dillo Hills 2 Dillo Hills 2

Fantastic game. Gameplay is great, getting cards and xp is addicting. Art, music and sfx are top grade.

The Black Knight Rises The Black Knight Rises

Would be 4/5 if the player could run faster. Honestly I'm walking everywhere and can barely make half of the jumps. I just feel like I want to go twice as fast.

Dungeon Legends Dungeon Legends

Just says game over when I start the game.

TheeCoffee responds:

hmmm For me... It works fine

The Platformer The Platformer

It was fun. Basic platformer.

Risen Risen

Great looking game and it runs so fluidly. I really enjoyed it, if it wasn't so late I'd continue playing. I found the puzzles interesting and fun. Great job.

Blue Ball Defender Blue Ball Defender

I really liked this game. It was very simple, and really it's more about the blue ball destroying itself. Every time I died was because I accidently kept shooting at the explosion. It's a good little game that kept me entertained for a bit.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

It's alright...

Music gets a 2/10.

Nothing really changes from the first level.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Why hasn't Nintendo made this a Game??

Seriously, I hate you because I want to go further... And if there were a pokemon tower defense game like this for DS I'd buy it in a second. This game does a great job mixing Pokemon with the Tower Defense Genre.

TGF2 Platform Game Demo TGF2 Platform Game Demo

nice

Everything I export plays an ad then goes white. Even the tutorial. No idea what's wrong.

DavidXN responds:

That's unusual - I recall someone having similar problems when they were running an earlier version of Java, even though Java shouldn't be anything to do with the Flash compiler.

Berzerk Ball Berzerk Ball