View Profile DarkantheHero

All 19 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Would be 4/5 if the player could run faster. Honestly I'm walking everywhere and can barely make half of the jumps. I just feel like I want to go twice as fast.

Just says game over when I start the game.

TheeCoffee responds:

hmmm For me... It works fine

Great looking game and it runs so fluidly. I really enjoyed it, if it wasn't so late I'd continue playing. I found the puzzles interesting and fun. Great job.

I really liked this game. It was very simple, and really it's more about the blue ball destroying itself. Every time I died was because I accidently kept shooting at the explosion. It's a good little game that kept me entertained for a bit.

It's alright...

Music gets a 2/10.

Nothing really changes from the first level.

Why hasn't Nintendo made this a Game??

Seriously, I hate you because I want to go further... And if there were a pokemon tower defense game like this for DS I'd buy it in a second. This game does a great job mixing Pokemon with the Tower Defense Genre.

nice

Everything I export plays an ad then goes white. Even the tutorial. No idea what's wrong.

DavidXN responds:

That's unusual - I recall someone having similar problems when they were running an earlier version of Java, even though Java shouldn't be anything to do with the Flash compiler.

More upgrades

Awesome game, great job!

Favorite Flash Game

This is the best I've ever played, ragdoll is always a win for me, and this does it pretty well. Awesome shooting system, great hp, good look too. This deserves a 10.

fun for about 2 minutes.

Just gets boring too quickly, same thing over and over.

Music student in the Los Angeles, CA area. Currently working as an independant contractor for CMH Records in LA and I'm currently a music intern at Shady Palms Productions.

Bob Heinbokel @DarkantheHero